- Rowan County residents apply for assistance starting October 11, 2021 until November 19, 2021.
- We will be taking applications at Carl Perkins Center 10-5 Monday through Friday.
- You will need to provide a proof of residency in Rowan County (such as a rent receipt or utility bill), identification, and proof of income for everyone in your household. If you do not have all of these things at the time of applying, you will need to return when you do.
- Please remember to social distance and wear your mask if you have not been vaccinated. You will need to observe this when coming to apply.
- Applications are reviewed by the Board of Directors.
- Applicants must meet criteria set by the Rowan County Christmas Board of Directors.
- Approved applicants are notified when and where to receive assistance.
- For any questions, please call 606-207-4750.
- December 10th, 2021 at the Carl Perkins Center
- All approved families, individuals and seniors receive a food voucher if enough funds are available
- Parents with children (infant to age 18) select a gift ($40.00 value)
- Senior citizens select a gift (up to $40.00)
- Batteries are provided for electronic toys
- If requested, volunteers wrap the Christmas gifts ( Due to Covid 19 we will not be wrapping this year but will be giving wrapping paper to take home with you to wrap)
- Each child receives a new book through "A Storybook Christmas"
- Each family is eligible for a door prize